Welcome to the latest IMCJ!
In this issue you will find our latest articles.
- Acidosis: An Old Idea Validated by New Research - Joseph Pizzorno, ND, Editor in Chief
- BackTalk: Fear of Flying - Bill Benda, MD, Associate Editor
- Dr Hal Alan Huggins, Noted Dental Pioneer, Passes Away - John O’Melveny Woods
- End of a (Lucky) Era for Integrative Health Policy: Republican Wins Sweep Key Integrative Leaders From Powerful Committee Chairs ... plus more - John Weeks
- Presenters 2015: Jeffrey Bland, PhD, and Patrick Hanaway, MD: Taking the Omics Revolution to the Street - Interview by Craig Gustafson
- Part 2: Treatments for Chronic Gastrointestinal Disease and Gut Dysbiosis - Matthew J. Bull, BSc, PhD; Nigel T. Plummer, PhD
- Proper Calcium Use: Vitamin K2 as a Promoter of Bone and Cardiovascular Health - Katarzyna Maresz, PhD
- Integrative Treatment of Pediatric Obesity: Psychological and Spiritual Considerations - Jennifer A. Boisvert, PhD; W. Andrew Harrell, PhD
- Gerald Krystal, PhD: The Effects of Protein and Carbohydrates on Cancer - Interview by Craig Gustafson
- New Non-Invasive Tool for Coronary Artery Disease Assesses Extent of Blockage, Impact of Blood Flow, and Need for Stenting
- New Tinnitus Treatment Study Gives Hope to Millions
- Global Antioxidants Market Will Be Dominated by Synthetic Antioxidants Till 2020: Transparency Market Research
- Diabetes, Previous Joint Pain, and Overall Physical Health Predicts Arthritis Pain
Reprints of articles from past issues are available, collected by topic for your convenience, including:
- Diet Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
Inadequate calcium intake can lead to decreased bone mineral density, which can increase the risk of bone fractures. Supplemental calcium promotes bone mineral density and strength and can prevent osteoporosis. Recent scientific evidence, however, suggests that elevated consumption of calcium supplements may raise the risk for heart disease and can be connected with accelerated deposit of calcium in...
- Merging Medicine XVII—Spring 2015 Endocrinology Conference | April 18-19, 2015 | Marriott Marina del Rey, Los Angeles, California
- 2015 International Dose-Response Society Conference | April 21-22, 2015 | University of Massachusetts-Amherst
- Metabolic Medical Institute Course V: Clinical Genomics, Proteomics and Metabolomics | April 23-25, 2015 | The Westin Alexandria, Alexandria, Virginia
- Metabolic Medical Institute Course VI: Health Care Enterprise, Legal and Medical Ethics in Integrative Medicine | April 23-25, 2015 | The Westin Alexandria, Alexandria, Virginia