Welcome to the latest IMCJ!
In this issue you will find our latest articles.
- Is Mold Toxicity Really a Problem for Our Patients? Part I—Respiratory Conditions - Joseph Pizzorno, ND, Editor in Chief
- Mild Cognitive Impairment, Neurodegeneration, and Personalized Lifestyle Medicine - Jeffrey Bland, PhD, Associate Editor
- The Circle Game - Bill Benda, MD, Associate Editor
- The Leadership of the Naturopathic Profession in the Emergence of Integrative and Functional Medicine...plus more - John Weeks
- The Effectiveness of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Emotional Freedom Techniques in Reducing Depression and Anxiety Among Adults: A Pilot Study - Hannah Chatwin, MClinPsych; Peta Stapleton, PhD; Brett Porter, EFT Practitioner; Sharon Devine, MClinPsych; Terri Sheldon, BA(Hons)
- Anxiety and Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase Mutation Treated With S-Adenosyl Methionine and Methylated B Vitamins - Shanna Anderson, BA; Jacob Panka, BA; Robin Rakobitsch, BA; Kaitlin Tyre, BS; Kerry Pulliam, MD
- Bariatric Surgery: Bad to the Bone, Part 2 - Lara Pizzorno, MDiv, MA, LMT
- Elizabeth Frates, MD, and Kristi Hughes, ND: Creating Strategies for Prescribing Effective Lifestyle Modifications - Interview by Craig Gustafson
- James Gordon, MD: The Potential of Mind-Body Self Care to Free the World From the Effects of Trauma - Interview by Craig Gustafson
- Vitamin D Deficiency during Pregnancy May Increase Risk of MS in Children
- The obesity crisis is taking its toll on the liver with potentially deadly consequences.
- Emerson Ecologics Expands into a New Western Distribution Center
- New Diagnostic Test for Zika Virus
Reprints of articles from past issues are available, collected by topic for your convenience, including:
- Diet Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
The origins of the Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine (AIHM) date back at least to Evarts G. Loomis, a medical doctor trained at Cornell Medical School, who in 1958 opened the Meadowlark Center in California.1 Integrative and holistic medicine at the Meadowlark Center grew through key iterative steps into the...
- Labrix Advanced Workshop | January 16-17, 2016 | Platinum Hotel & Spa, Las Vegas, Nevada
- 13th Annual Natural Supplements: An Evidence-Based Update | January 28-31, 2016 | Paradise Point Resort, San Diego, California
- Functional Medicine Advanced Practice Modules (APMs) | February 4-6, 2016 | Loews Atlanta Hotel, Atlanta, Georgia
- IVC & Cancer Symposium | February 5-6, 2016 | La Concha Resort, San Juan, Puerto Rico