Welcome to the latest IMCJ!
In this issue you will find our latest articles.
- What Should We Tell Our Patients About Marijuana (Cannabis indica and Cannabis sativa)? - Joseph Pizzorno, ND, Editor in Chief
- Kidney Disease: Personalized Lifestyle Health Care Makes a Big Difference - Jeffrey Bland, PhD, FACN, FACB, Associate Editor
- Rider on the Storm - Bill Benda, MD, Associate Editor
- The Weil/Arizona Center's Effort to Prove Its Economic Model Shuts Its Door...plus more - John Weeks
- Probiotics and Disease: A Comprehensive Summary—Part 2, Commercially Produced Cultured and Fermented Foods Commonly Available in the United States - Keren E. Dolan, MS; Heather J. Finley, MS, RD, LD, CEDRD; Cathleen M. Burns, MS, RD; Margaret G. Gasta, MS, RDN, CCN; Crystal M. Gossard, MS, CNS; Emily C. Parker, MS, RD; Jessica M. Pizano, MS, CNS; Christy B. Williamson, MS, CNS; Elizabeth A. Lipski, PhD, CNS, CCN, BCHN, IFMCP
- Rosacea Fulminans Precipitated by Acute Stress: A Case Report Describing an Integrative Approach for a Patient Reluctant to Use Isotretinoin - Patrick Veerkamp, BS; Nico Mousdicas, MD, MBChB, MMED; Robert Bednarek, MD
- Essential Oil Education for Health Care Providers - Rebecca Boesl, APRN, CNP, DNP; Heidi Saarinen, APRN, CNP, DNP
- Ellen Kamhi, PhD, RN: Herbal Support for the HPA Axis - Interview by Craig Gustafson
- Leader in Hormone Testing Adds Oxidative Stress Marker
- Doctor Burnout Is A National Threat Lost In the Debate About Revising the Affordable Care Act
- CYREX LABORATORIES UNVEILS ARRAY 22 FOR UNPRECEDENTED ACCURACY IN ASSESSING SIBO
- American College of Healthcare Sciences Announces Opening of Community Focused Satellite Campus in Kona, Hawaii
Reprints of articles from past issues are available, collected by topic for your convenience, including:
- Diet Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
The origins of the Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine (AIHM) date back at least to Evarts G. Loomis, a medical doctor trained at Cornell Medical School, who in 1958 opened the Meadowlark Center in California.1 Integrative and holistic medicine at the Meadowlark Center grew through key iterative steps into the...
- A4M World Congress on Anti-Aging—April 5-8, 2017—Diplomat Hotel, Hollywood, Florida
- The Great Plains Laboratory, Inc. Presents: GPL University Practitioner Workshop – Organic Acids Testing—April 7, 2017—Montecassino Hotel and Event Venue, Toronto, ON
- Common Clinical Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue
—April 22, 2017—Hilton Garden Inn, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Mind, Mood, and Food—Optimal Nutrition for Body & Brain—April 23-28, 2017—Esalen Institute, Big Sur, California