Welcome to the latest IMCJ!
In this issue you will find our latest articles.
- Is Mold Toxicity Really a Problem for Our Patients? Part I—Respiratory Conditions - Joseph Pizzorno, ND, Editor in Chief
- Mild Cognitive Impairment, Neurodegeneration, and Personalized Lifestyle Medicine - Jeffrey Bland, PhD, Associate Editor
- The Circle Game - Bill Benda, MD, Associate Editor
- The Leadership of the Naturopathic Profession in the Emergence of Integrative and Functional Medicine...plus more - John Weeks
- The Effectiveness of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Emotional Freedom Techniques in Reducing Depression and Anxiety Among Adults: A Pilot Study - Hannah Chatwin, MClinPsych; Peta Stapleton, PhD; Brett Porter, EFT Practitioner; Sharon Devine, MClinPsych; Terri Sheldon, BA(Hons)
- Anxiety and Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase Mutation Treated With S-Adenosyl Methionine and Methylated B Vitamins - Shanna Anderson, BA; Jacob Panka, BA; Robin Rakobitsch, BA; Kaitlin Tyre, BS; Kerry Pulliam, MD
- Bariatric Surgery: Bad to the Bone, Part 2 - Lara Pizzorno, MDiv, MA, LMT
- Elizabeth Frates, MD, and Kristi Hughes, ND: Creating Strategies for Prescribing Effective Lifestyle Modifications - Interview by Craig Gustafson
- James Gordon, MD: The Potential of Mind-Body Self Care to Free the World From the Effects of Trauma - Interview by Craig Gustafson
- Gut Bacteria May Predict Risk of Life-Threatening Infections Following Chemotherapy
- Yoga and Aquatic Exercise Can Help Combat MS Symptoms
- Does Exercise Benefit Cancer Patients?
- Cholesterol Levels, Not Statins, Influence Colorectal Cancer Risk
Reprints of articles from past issues are available, collected by topic for your convenience, including:
- Diet Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
The origins of the Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine (AIHM) date back at least to Evarts G. Loomis, a medical doctor trained at Cornell Medical School, who in 1958 opened the Meadowlark Center in California.1 Integrative and holistic medicine at the Meadowlark Center grew through key iterative steps into the...
- The Institute for Functional Medicine 2016 Annual Conference | May 12-14, 2016—Grand Hyatt, San Diego, California
- International Research Congress Integrative Medicine and Health 2016 | May 17-20, 2016—Green Valley Ranch, Las Vegas, Nevada
- 24th Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging, Regenerative, and Aesthetic Medicine | May 18-21, 2016—The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood, Florida
- Lifestyle Medicine: Tools for Promoting Healthy Change | May 20-21, 2016—The Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts