Welcome to the latest IMCJ!
In this issue you will find our latest articles.
- Is the Diabetes Epidemic Primarily Due to Toxins? - Joseph Pizzorno, ND, Editor in Chief
- The Gut Mucosal Firewall and Functional Medicine - Jeffrey Bland, PhD, FACN, FACB, Associate Editor
- Haven't Got Time for the Pain - Bill Benda, MD, Associate Editor
- Integrative MEND Protocol for Reversing Alzheimer's Picked Up in Aging and by George Washington University...plus more - John Weeks
- The Intraprofessional Continuum and Cleft - Clyde B. Jensen, PhD
- Vulvodynia and Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treated With an Elimination Diet: A Case Report - Jessica Drummond, MPT, CCN, CHC; Deborah Ford, MS, RD, CCN; Stephanie Daniel, DO; Tara Meyerink, MS, FDN-P
- Nutritional Interventions for Gastroesophageal Reflux, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and Hypochlorhydria: A Case Report - Kasia Kines, MS, MA, CN, CNS, LDN; Tina Krupczak, MS, CNS, LDN
- Anthony Rosner, PhD, LLD, LLC: Nonpharmaceutical Approaches to Inflammation - Interview by Craig Gustafson
- Amie Skilton, ND, BHSc: Inflammation in the Gut Drives Systemic Inflammation - Interview by Craig Gustafson
- Mark Hertling, SVP Lieutenant General, US Army (Ret.): A Voice at the Table—Training Physician Leaders - Interview by Craig Gustafson
- Novel Approach Reveals More Diversity in the Human Brain
- Study Finds Potential Treatment for Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- GD Biosciences Announces PULS Cardiac Test Distribution Partnership With Cleveland HeartLab, Inc.
- NIH Funds Zika Virus Study Involving US Olympic Team
- AIHM Interprofessional Fellowship Breaks New Ground with Scholarships
Reprints of articles from past issues are available, collected by topic for your convenience, including:
- Diet Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
The origins of the Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine (AIHM) date back at least to Evarts G. Loomis, a medical doctor trained at Cornell Medical School, who in 1958 opened the Meadowlark Center in California.1 Integrative and holistic medicine at the Meadowlark Center grew through key iterative steps into the...
- The Institute for Functional Medicine 2016 Annual Conference | May 12-14, 2016—Grand Hyatt, San Diego, California
- International Research Congress Integrative Medicine and Health 2016 | May 17-20, 2016—Green Valley Ranch, Las Vegas, Nevada
- 24th Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging, Regenerative, and Aesthetic Medicine | May 18-21, 2016—The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood, Florida
- Lifestyle Medicine: Tools for Promoting Healthy Change | May 20-21, 2016—The Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts