Welcome to the latest IMCJ!
In this issue you will find our latest articles.
- Acidosis: An Old Idea Validated by New Research - Joseph Pizzorno, ND, Editor in Chief
- BackTalk: Fear of Flying - Bill Benda, MD, Associate Editor
- Dr Hal Alan Huggins, Noted Dental Pioneer, Passes Away - John O’Melveny Woods
- End of a (Lucky) Era for Integrative Health Policy: Republican Wins Sweep Key Integrative Leaders From Powerful Committee Chairs ... plus more - John Weeks
- Presenters 2015: Jeffrey Bland, PhD, and Patrick Hanaway, MD: Taking the Omics Revolution to the Street - Interview by Craig Gustafson
- Part 2: Treatments for Chronic Gastrointestinal Disease and Gut Dysbiosis - Matthew J. Bull, BSc, PhD; Nigel T. Plummer, PhD
- Proper Calcium Use: Vitamin K2 as a Promoter of Bone and Cardiovascular Health - Katarzyna Maresz, PhD
- Integrative Treatment of Pediatric Obesity: Psychological and Spiritual Considerations - Jennifer A. Boisvert, PhD; W. Andrew Harrell, PhD
- Gerald Krystal, PhD: The Effects of Protein and Carbohydrates on Cancer - Interview by Craig Gustafson
- Children’s Use of Complementary Health Approaches
- A Physical Therapy Exceeds Medical Success Treating Female Infertility
- ABOIM Welcomes Inaugural Class of Board Certified Integrative Medicine Specialists
- Medical Report Confirms "Inside the Artery" Therapy Vastly Improves Stroke Patient Outcomes
Reprints of articles from past issues are available, collected by topic for your convenience, including:
- Diet Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
Phosphorus is an essential mineral for cell structure and function but, when consumed in excess of the body’s requirements, has many adverse effects on metabolism and health. Recently published research has revealed that the average American consumes far more phosphorus than the recommended dietary allowance (RDA) (700 mg/d for adults). Some individuals’ daily phosphorus intake exceeds even...
- The Institute for Functional Medicine Advanced Practice Module (APMS): Cardiometabolic | March 6-8, 2015 | Westin Mission Hills, Rancho Mirage, California
- Mind, Mood, and Food | March 13-15, 2015 | Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, Stockbridge, Massachusetts
- American Psychosomatic Society 73rd Annual Scientific Meeting | March 18-21, 2015 | Hyatt Regency, Savannah, Georgia
- 2nd Annual Integrated Health Conference | March 20-22, 2015 | Town and Country Resort and Convention Center, San Diego, California