Welcome to the latest IMCJ!
In this issue you will find our latest articles.
- Is Mold Toxicity Really a Problem for Our Patients? Part 2—Nonrespiratory Conditions - Joseph Pizzorno, ND, Editor in Chief; Ann Shippy, MD
- Where Is Health Care Headed? - Jeffrey Bland, PhD, FACN, FACB, Associate Editor
- The Case for Civility - Bill Benda, MD, Associate Editor
- Federal Strategies for Pain and Opioids Wildly Uneven on Value of Integrative Practitioners...plus more - John Weeks
- Three Myths About Dietary Supplements … and How Knowing the Right Answers Is Good for Your Integrative Medicine Practice - Loren Israelsen; Frank Lampe
- Rheum rhaponticum Extract (ERr 731): Postmarketing Data on Safety Surveillance and Consumer Complaints - Jyh-Lurn Chang, PhD; Michael B. Montalto, PhD; Peter W. Heger; Eva Thiemann; Reinhard Rettenberger, PhD; Jürgen Wacker, MD, PhD
- The Effectiveness of Neural Therapy in Patients With Bell’s Palsy - Ferdi Yavuz, MD; Bayram Kelle, MD; Birol Balaban, MD
- Chronic Rhinosinusitis and Irritable Bowel Syndrome: A Case Report - Mikhail Kogan, MD; Carlos Cuellar Castillo, MS; Melissa S. Barber, MS
- Christopher Hobbs, PhD, LAc, AHG: Mushrooms for Nutrition and Wellness - Interview by Craig Gustafson
- Datis Kharrazian, DHSc, DC, MS, MNeuroSci, CNS: Finding Hope for Neurological Autoimmune Disease - Interview by Craig Gustafson
- Natural Molecule Could Improve Parkinson’s
- Key Enzyme Keeps Antibodies from Targeting DNA and Driving Inflammation in Lupus
- First Type 1 Diabetes Patient in Europe is Free from Insulin Therapy after Undergoing Diabetes Research Institute's BioHub Transplant Technique
- AIHM Interprofessional Fellowship Breaks New Ground with Scholarships
Reprints of articles from past issues are available, collected by topic for your convenience, including:
- Diet Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
The origins of the Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine (AIHM) date back at least to Evarts G. Loomis, a medical doctor trained at Cornell Medical School, who in 1958 opened the Meadowlark Center in California.1 Integrative and holistic medicine at the Meadowlark Center grew through key iterative steps into the...
- The Institute for Functional Medicine 2016 Annual Conference | May 12-14, 2016—Grand Hyatt, San Diego, California
- International Research Congress Integrative Medicine and Health 2016 | May 17-20, 2016—Green Valley Ranch, Las Vegas, Nevada
- 24th Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging, Regenerative, and Aesthetic Medicine | May 18-21, 2016—The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood, Florida
- Lifestyle Medicine: Tools for Promoting Healthy Change | May 20-21, 2016—The Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts