Welcome to the latest IMCJ!
In this issue you will find our latest articles.
- The Path Ahead: Issue 75! (Pizzorno J)
- BackTalk: Ginseng and Jet Engines (Benda B)
- The Joint Commission Moves Integrative Approach Ahead of Pharmaceuticals for Pain Management … plus more (Weeks J)
- Presenters 2015: Stuart Tomc, Cannabinoid Educator: Staying in Step With the State of Research (Interview by Gustafson C)
- Clinical Assessment of Low-dose Osteoinductive Protein as a Stand-alone Regimen in Self-reported Osteoarthritis (Spinks K, Walker M, Scaffidi J)
- A Taste-intensity Visual Analog Scale: An Improved Zinc Taste-test Protocol (Zdilla MJ, Starkey LD, Saling JR)
- Nutritional and Metabolic Biomarkers in Autism Spectrum Disorders: An Exploratory Study (Esparham AE, Smith T, Belmont JM, et al)
- Nancy Sudak, MD: On Unifying the Voices of Integrative Practice (Interview by Gustafson C)
- Anisina Confirmed as Effective Anti-Cancer Agent in Animal Studies
- The Metagenics Healthcare Institute for Clinical Nutrition Launches Educational Website
- Major Alzheimer's Risk Gene Opens New Pathway to Prevention
- Study Shows Pycnogenol Can Help Improve Endothelial Function
Reprints of articles from past issues are available, collected by topic for your convenience, including:
- Diet Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
Inadequate calcium intake can lead to decreased bone mineral density, which can increase the risk of bone fractures. Supplemental calcium promotes bone mineral density and strength and can prevent osteoporosis. Recent scientific evidence, however, suggests that elevated consumption of calcium supplements may raise the risk for heart disease and can be connected with accelerated deposit of calcium in...
- The Institute for Functional Medicine 2015 Annual Conference | May 28-30, 2015 | JW Marriot, Austin, Texas
- Annual ARP Conference and Scientific Seminar | June 5-6, 2015 | Renaissance Fort Lauderdale, Plantation, Florida
- Palpation for Physicians | June 6, 2015 | TBA in the Baltimore/ Washington D.C. area
- American Holistic Nurses Association 35th Annual Conference | June 12-17, 2015 | Chateau on the Lake, Branson, Missouri