Welcome to the latest IMCJ!
In this issue you will find our latest articles.
- What Should We Tell Our Patients About Marijuana (Cannabis indica and Cannabis sativa)? - Joseph Pizzorno, ND, Editor in Chief
- Kidney Disease: Personalized Lifestyle Health Care Makes a Big Difference - Jeffrey Bland, PhD, FACN, FACB, Associate Editor
- Rider on the Storm - Bill Benda, MD, Associate Editor
- The Weil/Arizona Center's Effort to Prove Its Economic Model Shuts Its Door...plus more - John Weeks
- Probiotics and Disease: A Comprehensive Summary—Part 2, Commercially Produced Cultured and Fermented Foods Commonly Available in the United States - Keren E. Dolan, MS; Heather J. Finley, MS, RD, LD, CEDRD; Cathleen M. Burns, MS, RD; Margaret G. Gasta, MS, RDN, CCN; Crystal M. Gossard, MS, CNS; Emily C. Parker, MS, RD; Jessica M. Pizano, MS, CNS; Christy B. Williamson, MS, CNS; Elizabeth A. Lipski, PhD, CNS, CCN, BCHN, IFMCP
- Rosacea Fulminans Precipitated by Acute Stress: A Case Report Describing an Integrative Approach for a Patient Reluctant to Use Isotretinoin - Patrick Veerkamp, BS; Nico Mousdicas, MD, MBChB, MMED; Robert Bednarek, MD
- Essential Oil Education for Health Care Providers - Rebecca Boesl, APRN, CNP, DNP; Heidi Saarinen, APRN, CNP, DNP
- Ellen Kamhi, PhD, RN: Herbal Support for the HPA Axis - Interview by Craig Gustafson
- New Study Finds EPA and DHA Omega-3s Lower Risk of Coronary Heart Disease
- The Institute For Functional Medicine Announces Collaboration With Dale Bredesen's MPI Cognition
- Can Paint Strokes Help Identify Alzheimer's?
- Iron Deficiency Anemia Associated with Hearing Loss
Reprints of articles from past issues are available, collected by topic for your convenience, including:
- Diet Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
The origins of the Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine (AIHM) date back at least to Evarts G. Loomis, a medical doctor trained at Cornell Medical School, who in 1958 opened the Meadowlark Center in California.1 Integrative and holistic medicine at the Meadowlark Center grew through key iterative steps into the...
- GPL University Practitioner Workshops presented by The Great Plains Laboratory, Inc. | February 18-19, 2017—Courtyard Marriott Scottsdale Salt River, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Integrative Healthcare Symposium | February 23-25, 2017—New York Hilton Midtown, New York, New York
- Advanced Mind-Body Medicine Training | February 25 - March 1, 2017—Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront, Portland, Oregon
- Environmental Health Symposium: NeuroInflammation | March 2-5, 2017—Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa, San Diego, California