Welcome to the latest IMCJ!
In this issue you will find our latest articles.
- Acidosis: An Old Idea Validated by New Research - Joseph Pizzorno, ND, Editor in Chief
- BackTalk: Fear of Flying - Bill Benda, MD, Associate Editor
- Dr Hal Alan Huggins, Noted Dental Pioneer, Passes Away - John O’Melveny Woods
- End of a (Lucky) Era for Integrative Health Policy: Republican Wins Sweep Key Integrative Leaders From Powerful Committee Chairs ... plus more - John Weeks
- Presenters 2015: Jeffrey Bland, PhD, and Patrick Hanaway, MD: Taking the Omics Revolution to the Street - Interview by Craig Gustafson
- Part 2: Treatments for Chronic Gastrointestinal Disease and Gut Dysbiosis - Matthew J. Bull, BSc, PhD; Nigel T. Plummer, PhD
- Proper Calcium Use: Vitamin K2 as a Promoter of Bone and Cardiovascular Health - Katarzyna Maresz, PhD
- Integrative Treatment of Pediatric Obesity: Psychological and Spiritual Considerations - Jennifer A. Boisvert, PhD; W. Andrew Harrell, PhD
- Gerald Krystal, PhD: The Effects of Protein and Carbohydrates on Cancer - Interview by Craig Gustafson
- THRIVING AFTER CANCER
- Statin Adverse Effects Much More Common than Appreciated
- TAP Integrative Partners with Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Geneia Survey Finds 84% of Physicians Believe Quality Patient Time May Be Gone
Reprints of articles from past issues are available, collected by topic for your convenience, including:
- Diet Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
Inadequate calcium intake can lead to decreased bone mineral density, which can increase the risk of bone fractures. Supplemental calcium promotes bone mineral density and strength and can prevent osteoporosis. Recent scientific evidence, however, suggests that elevated consumption of calcium supplements may raise the risk for heart disease and can be connected with accelerated deposit of calcium in...
- The Institute for Functional Medicine Advanced Practice Module (APMS): Cardiometabolic | March 6-8, 2015 | Westin Mission Hills, Rancho Mirage, California
- Mind, Mood, and Food | March 13-15, 2015 | Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, Stockbridge, Massachusetts
- American Psychosomatic Society 73rd Annual Scientific Meeting | March 18-21, 2015 | Hyatt Regency, Savannah, Georgia
- 2nd Annual Integrated Health Conference | March 20-22, 2015 | Town and Country Resort and Convention Center, San Diego, California